Potato salad is an absolute must, not only for barbecues but as a side for a main meal and also as part of a buffet for a party. As we aim to keep things simple with our recipes, this potato salad consists of three ingredients and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. It could not be simpler!
- One bag of bag potatoes
- Approx 100g mayonnaise
- Three spring onions
- Salt and pepper
- Pop the potatoes into a pan of water and cook for approx ten minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Drain the potatoes and either allow to cool or run under cold water.
- Cut potatoes into small chunks.
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Chop the onions and add to potatoes.
- Add the mayonnaise and stir well.
- Ensure all potatoes and onions are covered.
We imagine that there is most likely a million and one ways to spruce this up further but for time and trying to keep the cost down, we kept this very minimal. One thing that might be worth trying at some point though is using garlic mayonnaise instead but we’ll leave it with you to see where your creativeness leads you!