Out of all of our recipes this is the only one that isn’t a over night one. However, makeup the mixutre before you go to bed, wake up a little earlier, bung it all in and have another 2 hour nap! That is our type of lazy day! If you’re not feeling that, this recipe would also be a great brunch or even just full on lunch. Again, this a reasonably healthy breakfast and we found it very filling as we didn’t need to have lunch at all.
- 6 eggs
- 125g of phildelphia light (or full fat)
- 3 large handfuls of spinach (or 4 frozen cube)
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzerella
- 1 pepper (sliced)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 tbs of mixed herbs
- 1 tsp of garlic grannules
- In the slow cooker pot fry off the onions, peppers and garlic on the hob (if your slow cooker pot doesn’t allow you to, simply use a frying pan).
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, Philadelphia, mixed herbs and garlic granules and whisk together.
- Next all the spinach and the fryed off onion, garlic, pepper and spinach.
- Pour into the slow cooker dish and add rip up half of the mozzarella ball and mix in.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and mix in.
- With the remaining, mozzarella, place on top of the mixture.
- Cook on high for 1 and half hours to 2 hours. Check it is cooked by using a knife and put it through the fritatta and if it comes out clean, it is cooked.
And there you have it our final breakfast! Again this is a healthy breakfast which an slimming world lover could easily adapt. This recipe could have any ingredients you want in it. It’s great for getting rid of any left over vegetables sitting in the fridge before they go off. This dish would also be great cut up into cube and serves at a buffet.