This is one of our Chinese style throw togethers! We do often find ourselves looking through the cupboards and the fridge, thinking of random things to put together to make a meal and the majority of the time it works. The only thing that has been not the greatest is Aaron’s sausage curry, which I’m hoping he won’t release the recipe to as there are a lot better ones up our sleeves!
- Half a bag of king prawns
- 5 tbs of soy sauce
- Heat a bit of oil in a wok/frying pan and add the prawns to heat through.
- Finely slice the garlic (as finely as you can, doesn’t have to be perfect) and cut the broccoli up into individual florets.
- Add the garlic and the broccoli to the prawns and fry off so the broccoli is cooked but still a bit crunchy.
- Add the soy sauce and toss everything around in the wok so all the ingredients are coated.
This would be a great start to a noodle dish too, simply add cooked noddles after the soy sauce. We really enjoyed this dish on it’s own and it really mixed well with the feast as it was quite a light dish compared to the others.